Champions biomedical and community based research excellence in the state of New Mexico through the development of innovative, supportive and sustainable research environments for faculty and students, community engaging health initiatives, while building a network of lead scientists and educators at the state, regional and national level.
1. Network Development: to provide leadership, management and oversight
2. Research Development: build to increase the thematically research base
3. Student Development: provide research experience and education to engage students
4. Workforce Development:enhance science and technology knowledge of the state’s workforce
5. Collaboration Development:share established programs and infrastructure through a tristate Regional Alliance of INBRE Networks (RAIN) with Idaho, Montana, and New Mexico.